View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 11:11 AM   #58
NorCalC20LWB

Re: Brothers Order M.I.A. ?

Add me to the list of people who are fed up with Brothers. I need rear window trim and foolishly ordered it from them over a week ago. Got the email saying they received the order and would normally ship out in a day or two. Fast forward to this week, checked their website and under "my orders" it says it has been completed and shipped. Awesome, can finally get the truck to a glass shop and get the front/rear glass installed and drive this thing after 1.5 years of being in paint hell. Emailed them yesterday just to verify this has actually shipped, and got no response. Well, just got an email that said it is in line and will PROBABLY SHIP IN 3 TO 4 DAYS. Are you effing kidding me, after their website says it already shipped??? So, I get this corona virus is messing things up, but taking two weeks to even get around to shipping the product while their website (which they encourage you to use instead of actually talking to someone) says it has shipped and is on the way.

I am done with them, it's just too bad Wes or Paul don't carry the trim, I would have ordered from them first. Just cancelled the order with Brothers and reordered from Classic.

The mayor of LA is a complete idiot, wants to keep LA county on lockdown now until there is a complete cure for covid 19, so that should be figured in. BUT, Brothers is in Corona, which is in Riverside county, next to LA county. They have no excuse for such poor performance, they are now last on my list.

Rant over (for now).
Brian
NorCalC20LWB is offline   Reply With Quote