View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 05:11 PM   #4
special-K
Special Order

Re: Little PO'D right now.

It seems this could have been handled differently by them. I'm sure other businesses have moved in the past but I've never heard of anything like this before.

I did get ripped off by STC on a soft top I had ordered from them for the '90 Blazer I used to have. I kept getting excuses why it was taking so long,. Waiting for components from a supplier and such. Finally I got tired of the excuses and asked that they send me a refund, I had paid by money order. Nothing came after enough time had passed. I called to see what was up and the line had been disconnected. They still had ads and were listed as available on ORD's website, but I dealt direct. I go to CK5.com forum to announce the issue and that's where I found out they went belly-up

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote