View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 10:19 AM   #910
Carl Spangler

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt's72 View Post
https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/c...307600146.html

1968 Chevy C20 with 296 straight six, new alternator, 4 speed manual transmission, locker differential rolling on rare 7.50-19.50 bias ply original tires. Have old NM yellow title from 1972.

Starts and runs. If I was to take off on a trip to California in it, I would probably take a box of tools, lots of beer and a bag of weed. Not exactly the smooth riding Silverado of today. Gets me around the farm and locally just fine though.

Has some rust and dents nothing that can’t be fixed or needs to be fixed. Still solid enough that you won’t fall through the floor. Engine runs strong with good oil pressure and temperature runs normal.

Have a bed that will go with it. Has some bullet holes in the bed. Looks to be .45 cal. The cut frame trailer part my neighbor already claimed. I’ve seen better and have seen a lot worse, most at higher asking price. I’m reasonable and negotiable on my price.

These trucks are very popular and every part is manufactured these days for restoration.

LMC truck has virtually every body part and component needed to make it new again.

Call Luke 505 480 187six
The 45 cal bullet holes in the bed don't cost any extra! I think that would be a pretty cool look.