View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
67c10rustbuket

Rustbuket 67 build "Georgia"

So it's about time I started my own build thread so here it is. I bought this piece of junk off of ebay about 5 or 6 years ago from Georgia (mistake). Yes I was dumb enough to buy it off ebay first of all, then spend $500 in gas to go get it and bring it back to Oklahoma. Well i paid something like $980 so it wasn't that bad and at the time an unmolested 67-72 in Ok would start at $2500 of course now with the economy they are a bit cheaper. well I got it home and couldn't register it because the seller wasn't the last to register it and they only give bill of sale for old vehicles so I had to do a mechanic lean sale deal aka "title 42" in Oklahoma to get a title for it. well It kinda sat around for a few years due to a lack of funding, then it was remodeling the old house, selling the old house, having a baby (well the wife did that), buying a new house and moving all my junk. Now I seem to have lost the old pics of it so heres the best one i can find. It had a 283 w 3 on the tree open 373 rear with 6 lug wagon wheels and lots of rust (first pic) then my current avatar pic how it looks now (second pic) and the old black 95 that i got the wheels from, sold the truck and kept the wheels. they are Budnik Famosa 20x8 and 20x10.

67 SWB C10 project "GEORGIA"-59 Brookwood 2dr wag...Next project-03 Tahoe 4x4 5.3 family ride-07 Hondur Accord, commuter car
67c10rustbuket is offline   Reply With Quote