View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 01:23 AM   #25
AZ Chev

Re: OCHRE 72 K20 Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadheadNM View Post
Here's a helpful thread that gets at the 621 saddle RPO: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=654175

To my chagrin, I'm mistaken and this does appear as the dark saddle for 72. However, the same color uses RPO 688 in a 72 K5 and this led to my confusion. It would appear that RPO 621 for a pickup and RPO 688 for K5 are synonymous and denote the same dark saddle. If anyone knows otherwise please chime in.

EDIT:
Scrounged up this image posted by another member that lists the RPOs of interior colors. Note saddle only available w Cheyenne/Super level trim packages and those for buckets differ from that for a bench (same RPOs for parchment though, oddly). The saddle for a 72 K5 is only available with CST level trim.
Thanks Pete for sharing your research. This one definitely has dark saddle for the door panels and seat belt retractors, dash pad was missing. Glad it all checked out. I have a 69 CST10 with saddle buckets, and the saddle on the interior parts of that truck are definitely lighter.
AZ Chev is offline   Reply With Quote