View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 08:13 PM   #11
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S OE Blazer Misc Parts: Seal Ret./Hatch Latch/CST Brackets/Spare Tire Hdwr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rippen6 View Post
I sent an email about the bolt, just checking to see if you received it.
No, I hadn't until searching for it after seeing your above reply, the email address that you used was setup solely for receiving online payments, there was a card placed inside your parts shipment with our e-mail address and phone number for contact. Instead of replying to your email, figured to just post here for full disclosure regarding the OE used 3991023 bolt that was sent, I still have the remnants of the GM parts tag from this bolt on hand showing the p/n ending in 023, I didn't offer/include it so that there would be no confusion on bolt being sold as used. We have found that this 7/16" carriage bolt was sold in various 4-6" lengths over the years under the same 3991023 p/n, if you have access to any GM parts books (or search here on site) you will find various lengths listed in the books for the same part number, some books even list cut to length. While we have came across a few these fine thread carriage bolts cut and shortened over the years, if I recall correctly the bolt sent to you was around 5" in length, the bolt sent was not cut off and still had the original tip showing the factory galvanizing, the included 7/16" lug nut spun on and off of bolt effortlessly. We stand behind all of our transactions, if you are not happy with your purchase please return the setup for a full refund of purchase price plus shipping cost both ways. Thanks, Mel
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote