View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 12:26 AM   #231
texascowboy593

Re: Project "Tracy Lee" 59 Apache

So... It took awhile for an update. A 3 year old in the house, a tight budget and messing around with a TV crew sidetracked progress...

Yes, a TV crew. I was in a show about trucking that was scheduled to air right about now but the network (a BIG cable / satellite one) cancelled it without even giving the pilot a chance to air. We filmed 15 episodes between December and March but none of that will ever be seen. I cannot go into more detail without getting into hot water. Anywho, let's talk about the truck.

My bro-in-law got some work done and there is progress to report. Everything except the interior, outer door shells, front fenders and front grill area are painted. I was there to witness the magic and it looks spectacular! Here are a couple of pics after he put the bed on from today and a video slideshow I put together from what happened yesterday...

I still need a new F@rd 9" housing, a fuel cell, bed wood with mounting hardware, an alignment job and I need to get the exhaust properly welded up. More to come soon I hope!
Attached Images

2014 Dodge Durango (Wife-mobile)
2008 Dodge Ram Lone Star Edition (Daily driver)
texascowboy593 is offline   Reply With Quote