View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 11:58 AM   #206
landarts
landarts

Re: 71 K20 Idaho Edition

While I was cleaning up the garage and getting things ready to spray for the core support and a few other items that need the black satin finish, I decided to try the Calyx dressing on the master cylinder. Took out the old toothbrush I used on the exhaust manifolds and dipped it into the little container of Calyx and went to town on it. Very happy with the outcome on the master cylinder and proportioning valve.

Also a few days back I was ordering up a few switches I need for the lights I will be installed on the truck here shortly and ran into these nice rocker switches that light up and will go into the custom switch panel I am making. There are also another two that go with them that provide USB outlets for the driver and one for the passenger. Had to get the Sasquatch light switch.

Spraying will begin on my lunch break from work today and hope to get a few more rounds done after work this evening. Still have a few items to go into the blaster cabinet so those items will follow over the weekend. As the items are painted and dried I will be bolting them on to make room for the next in line.
Attached Images

Fix and Sale 72 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 K2500
The "Fixrupr" build thread

72 Cheyenne 1/2 ton " FIXRUPR " - daily driver
67 C20 all original paint
71 K20 Custom 4x4 (Idaho Edition)
72 K20 GMC Super Custom 4x4
72 K20 Custom Deluxe 4x4
69 K10 Custom package 4x4 (69 K10 from the field)
69 K10 Custom
72 K20 Custom Deluxe 4x4
72 K20 Crew Cab Project
71 GMC Jimmy CST
72 Blazer
70 Blazer
landarts is offline   Reply With Quote