View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 09:55 AM   #106
special-K
Special Order

Re: Pic Thread: Station Wagons

Holy mother of all creation! Whoever built that was not born to follow. Oh wait, maybe not. He copied off of the Vega Panel Express

My older son's first car was a mint garage kept '65 Biscayne Wagon he drove for 7 years... until he gave his cousin a driving lesson in it and he slammed it into a tree. I know a guy with an old car junkyard that is a freak on anything '65 full size, so I gave it to him. He took it to my body man/trick painter friend (all three of us are mutual friends) and he grafted sport coupe doors, made it a sedan deliver, with three tail lights. It tubbed along with a monster motor, the full pro-street treatment done in sunburst orange or whatever that later GM Truck color was. I had an in progress shot of it from behind painted with no front clip, but computer it was on took a dump. I need to get out there for pictures or it didn't happen I guess.

Quicky Mart grocery getters. I saved the best for last
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote