View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 04:48 PM   #29
SCOTI

Re: NASCAR: Next GEN Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
Did you get registered for C10's in The Park? My internet was down and I missed out.
LoL!

It wouldn't have mattered. They sold out in under 10mins. It was just like last year. They need to limit registrations to single transactions. One transaction = 1 registration. But when they allow you to get up to 4 registrations per transaction it becomes super limited.

I lost out in 2019 because the registration process started @ midnight. I wasn't sitting around waiting @ 11:59pm to register. First thing the next morning I got online to register & SOLD-OUT. Then I learned they actually over-sold because of glitches w/the program counting the registration accumulations. I spoke w/more than one guy over the year that was upset because they wound up not getting an entry after thinking they did.

They did it last year during the day & I was ready. Online as soon as the time started. Had issues getting the sale to go through (slow NET?).
Boom . . ... SOLD-OUT within 15mins.

I love the show but I'm done trying to get in. It's clearly outgrown it's origin as far as participant/registered vehicle room but the location is one of the things that makes it a cool show.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote