View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 03:59 PM   #20
NDM

Re: Panel guys, I’d like to quiet down the back…

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
If I end up keeping my panel Ill be coating all of the insides minus the wood floor with Lizard Skin. Heat version and noise version. My panel is black and I think using anything stick on is asking for trouble down the road. Ive used the Lizard Skin products on three trucks and I love it. Ill be doing the same with my burb. Eventually it will probably have a white top so at least it will reflect vs absorb the heat.
Lizardskin made my my 76Buick Regal LS swap actually a joy to drive. The floors would get so hot in the summer that I could only drive for a little while. I got fed up and bought the lizardskin sound and ceramic coatings. I followed the directions to the letter and was amazed! I spent the rest of the summer driving for hours at a time. The floors were much quieter too. To put that in perspective, there is nothing covering the floor but lizardskin sound and lizardskin ceramic(No Interior.)

My 72 Blazer is getting the full treatment in the spring. The only difference is that I am going to raptor line on top of the lizardskin.

Lizardskin......I put that $h!+ on everything!

Last edited by NDM; 01-22-2023 at 04:36 PM.
NDM is offline   Reply With Quote