View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #58
leftybass209

Re: An open letter to parts Vendors

I think anyone would agree about the websites needing updates, current pictures, so on and so forth. LMC has those diagrams, because frankly, you pay for it. Too many times I've purchased something from LMC, been overcharged for something that I could have purchased better quality, AND cheaper through a board vendor. The argument was then made, that x and y generations are hermits, and just want to shop online and don't want to put in a phone call. Thats all fine and dandy and true. Fact is, their lazy. I'm 27, and i'm disgusted with my peers and the younger generation. Maybe the Army has trained me to understand what work does, but unfortunately not everyone is willing to get that information. If a person is lazy or a hermit or however he or she would like to describe their lack of using something other than two fingers to text, then that is simply HIS OR HER problem. That's not the fault of small business owners building websites. Laziness is not call for someone to re develop the way they do something, it's a call for you to step up and do something other than sit on your butt.
leftybass209 is offline   Reply With Quote