View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #69
468BIGBLOCK
MEMBER OF THE JUNK MAN CLUB

Talking Re: An open letter to parts Vendors

not trying to offend anybody here. but i think that somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. hey just abound all of the vendors sell the same thing. and if you want to to to wal mart go ahead go ahead go ahead . i hate walmart myself but go ahead and knock yourself out.i personally dont care to hear about rants. but its a free country thats ok. and there is no such thing as free shipping you pay for it one way or another.and for me and my build i will be buying lots of parts from vendors on this site in 2013.i like talking to gramps just fine.and lmc the walmart of this does not ship for free either. i hope that i did not offend anybody here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JointTech View Post
So I'm about to make another $500 order to LMC. I would prefer to use a board sponsor but here are the reasons I don't.
1. Your websites are terrible. This is 2013. get with it. nobody wants to call and talk to Gramps about the good old days.
2. Your parts cost as much or more than every other crappy website vendor.
3. You charge shipping. Amazon Prime gets me free shipping. Or I just go to walmart(LMC) where I can at least get it all in one place instead of 8 shipping charges.
4. you dont stock enough stuff. (example, want to purchase all new lights. Lots of you have this LED and that lense. Only LMC has all the LEDs, All the lenses, the headlight relay kits and the bulbs.)

All that said I'm not really sure what you can do about it. Its kind of like telling the local mom and pop why you go to Walmart now. Yea some stuff is crappier but they have everything in one place and its clean and air conditioned...

hope i didnt offend anyone.

Last edited by 468BIGBLOCK; 01-29-2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: wrong spelling.
468BIGBLOCK is offline   Reply With Quote