View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 11:47 PM   #8
davischevy

Re: Facebook Marketplace finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO455 View Post
The question is why do you feel the need to have a separate thread?
Additionally the popularity of one over the other one is really regional. Your area may just be more biased towards facebook.
And as far as people to why folks may be avoiding the posting of facebook ads that may be simply because the facebook listings do not lend themselves to being shared on other formats such as our great forum. It is part of their strategy to keep people herded up and not wandering off to other places. You may be able to see 10 times as many but at what price? Have you seriously considered the answer to that question?
Hey, don't roast me, I am not defending FB and their methods in any way. We are not going to stop the trend though.

As far as a need, as I stated, I think a lot of people avoid posting in the CL thread just because of this, people getting their panties in a wad over FB.

I don't understand the concern over a separate thread. If people don't use it, they don't use it, so be it.

Build thread, Arkansas K10
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...=755797&page=5

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless.
davischevy is offline   Reply With Quote