View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
oldman3

My 50 roadster pickup build

First thing is my truck has been done for about 7 years, and has about 16,000 miles (I know that's not much, but I have my reasons). About 25 yrs ago my son and I were going to do a father/son project building a roadster pickup. We bought a truck, but it never got going, and he sold the truck. So after I retired and moved to Missouri, I decided to build a pickup, he talked me into doing the roadster, because of old times, and I'm glad I did. I'm 65 years old and have a few builds under my belt. Many of the builds on here make me look like a beginner. I still work on cars and trucks, and my son (moved here a few years ago) and I are starting a 52 AD for him, I'll let him post that. I joined the site in March 2011, and posted a few pics on threads that members were asking about how to's. I have been asked by a couple of members to show my build. All my pictures were taken with an old 35MM and I have had to scan them to my computor. I will post 5 to 15 pics a day with what I did. Will answer any questions anyone may have (if there are any). Hope you enjoy the build.

Last edited by oldman3; 05-14-2011 at 10:22 AM.
oldman3 is offline   Reply With Quote