View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #42
gdavis

Re: 1968 Chevrolet SWB Stepside Restomod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeen View Post
I had a "little" accident today, I was shaving the head off of a frame rivet when the edge of my 4 1/2" cutoff wheel caught a bracket and shreded and ripped the angle grinder out of my hands and it hit the ground and jumped up and the serrated edge hit the side my leg just above my knee and sliced a 3" long 3/4" deep gash, however I got rediculously lucky and it didnt hit an artery or bone or tendons or anything so after I realized it wasnt life threatening I grabbed a roll of paper towels and headed to the med assist and after a thorough irrigation he stitched me up and I was on my way in about an hour.
The Doctor told me that he was shocked I walked in here that most people would have passed out instantly, and I was all like hell Doc its just a scratch just stitch me up and I will be on my way, everyone was all concerned asking me if I felt ok and I was calmly answering questions LOL.
Other than feeling like an idiot I'm doing ok so in about 10 days when the stitches come out I will start on my truck again.
Yea, u got to be carefull with thoes tools. They have a mind of their own.
gdavis is offline   Reply With Quote