Thread: 74' by Jabes...
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 09:26 AM   #73
Jabes1

Re: 74' by Jabes...

There are a lot of little small things that are going to be getting attention here shortly. Since my truck has once again become my daily all the little things that have deteriorated in function will be addressed. My blinkers are a pain to operate. In a few hours when I wake up I'll be replacing the cam in the steering column, so that they self cancel and my hazards will function correctly in the case that I need them and also my horn will work... believe it or not, its all related to that old plastic cam. I have an exhaust leak from hell off my headers, one huge reason I hate headers. I purchased some Percy's dead soft aluminum header gaskets... never used them so this will be a first. I have some copper gaskets for my headers, but they are leaking sooooo this will be a priority. I had a short under my dash which reared its head not too long ago, I pulled the dash apart repaired a few connections and no problems since. Those stainless brake lines should be here later today and if I have time I'll put those on as well. I also ordered some new inner and outer tie rods for good measure, since most of the suspension has been replaced with exception to the bushings. Its all coming together slowly...