View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 02:51 AM   #6
71 Blazer CST man
Account Suspended

Yea aint that the truth luv.....

if i'm still on for Januarys blazer of the month....that'll hopefully give me some more time to put some money into mine before then! New Tires, soft top, then it'll be 1/2 as nice as VT's heh heh Still not bad for only being 18, no doubt i'll be spending plenty more time and money on it in the future!

Damn you VT, like i told ya, some day sooner or later my blazer and i will be at our house in VT too, i miss it LOTS. If i were you i wouldnt be able to NOT take it out in the dead of winter with the top off out in the white stuff! Atleast once. So much for a "never seen snow" vehichle though i guess? Too late anyways from the looks of the pics ( i see that snow melt)! Once i get my soft top....my pals and i plan on mobbing Lake Tahoe from here in CA (2 hours away) topless to go skiing, weather permitting ofcorse. If its too chilli or wet for that, we'll atleast take the top off a couple blocks before we pull into which ever resort we're going if the weathers nice. Can't count how many times last season i skied tahoe in a long sleeve T, and was hot! Compare that to last i went in december to Killington, -20 AHHHHH!