TA_C10

Re: TA_C10: Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodstored-72 View Post
lookin' very nice....
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPotter View Post
I bet you're happy to have A/C! That bed looks extremely long in those pictures.

I just ordered new OE style hood hinges, are you telling me there's a chance they're no better than the old worn out hinges straight out of the box?
I will say this. The action of them is new so they spring up and down real nice and easy compared to the old original worn out ones. But 2 things I don't like about them.

1. When you shut the hood, I have go push down the back of the hood because they pop up a little due to their action. so each side go push them down to match the cowl level. This could be an adjustment thing. If I lower the back of the hinges down it might help so they go lower, but i'm afraid if i do that it won't line up right in the front of hood....

2. While driving around, they pop back up on me, back of hood, so after a while of driving i have to push them back down again.

It's not terrible, but different hinges would alleviate this. And of course, these things are flimsy where billet or something else are stronger.

"It's only money".
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote