View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 07:55 PM   #755
kev2809
low n' slo

Re: Project 67 DRGNWGN - 67 Burban!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBird05 View Post
The terminal should fit the sender ok, but you will need the right connector for a gauge. The connectors look the same with the exception of the gauge connector has a half moon cutout to slide over the pin on the sender. I believe the correct connector is white, but if you don't care what color it is I think I have a black one.
ah ok. i checked my harness and didnt see this connector. i do have my old engine harness, but im getting together another order from rockauto and will throw it in there. im really debating on whether i should pull all the balljoints and tie rods out and replace them. i bought them all new about 11 years ago and they have zero miles, but i bought house brand stuff and a few of the boots are torn from sitting so long (althought i can buy the boots by themselves). its about 250 i could be saving and putting to something else.

waiting on my slip yoke seal for the trans, so in the meantime i will clean up and paint the front suspension stuff.

plan is once i get the motor and trans in, get the front suspension back together....i will start on the rear stuff. need to look into what tank and pump combo i will use, but im thinking the 87 blazer tank setup i seen some people use. but once thats in, i can work on the fuel lines. such a long to do list before i can even try to get this cranked up and move under its own power....

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote