View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 10:33 PM   #4
goregalore

Re: Gorey's 67 GMC 3/4 ton Shop Truck

thanks gcburdic
Gore Galore is my business so, sorry to say I am not being that inventive

Here is a bit better shot of the dash and glove box. It is in good shape, the glove box that is.

The seat foam is also in good shape, but I need to do the window seals before I try to recover the seats. I can see it degrading the foam now. I have seen aqua vinyl online, but I think a tweed or other breathable material more comfortable.
Do you know of a good source for the dash and the seat covers?

litew8, I really do hope it will be interesting. I want to get the truck in good operation, then I will play with the patinas. I gave the whole truck a good cleaning with my power washer. I still can't believe there is not one hole in the bed.
And the gate is straight.

Oh, and something else interesting. I have the stock underdash air conditioner. The original owner took it out soon after buying it, so it has been in a box for over 40 years, and so it should be in good working order, Supposedly.

And I have the original GMC owner's and drivers manual, and Protect-O-plate still in the owner protection plan manual from the issuing Buick Dealer. Oh, and there is a picture of the original owner in the manual. LOL

Last edited by goregalore; 08-14-2011 at 10:42 PM.
goregalore is offline   Reply With Quote