View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 08:03 PM   #11
87chevy.com
BMW & ASE Master Certified

Re: 87 c-10 r-10 pulse wiper options

took a while to get the hang of Eagle, the PCB software... sent the file out to JLCPCB. Sent the file to them last Saturday, got them that Friday crazy fast!

the black/white wires are 12v power supply (aka dewalt battery)
the little board below that is the voltage step down converter for the Arduino Nano... I goofed on the layout, so I needed to make a harness so I can swap 2 pins around...
below that is just a little harness with connector that goes to the wiper switch.

I have a few tweaks that need to be done. The light strips are to simulate the load of a relay, and the twisted green wire on the bottom right is the "park signal" for testing purposes. Program works exactly as designed.

Left LED strip is to show Low, then High and then Washer Pump.

I am going to draw up a schematic for myself and try it out on my truck with the factory Wiper motor since its working better than ever after taking it apart and greasing it.

Clint

New project: 2006 BMW x5 6cyl AWD to L83 6l80e 4wd to 2WD / RWD

A poor man buy's it twice

finally got my domain name back, 87chevy.com.... site rework in progress
87chevy.com is offline   Reply With Quote