View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 11:08 PM   #10
GMCNUT

Re: 1960-66 parts from big stash

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinc View Post
I need lots of things for my 1966, but I'll keep it short for now. I'm interested in both door windows if they are not scratched. Vent window assemblies if they are not damaged. How about a complete body wiring harness that has all the connectors and sockets? Dash cluster, with guages are preferred, but will idiot lights are okay. Ignition switch, cigarette lighter, wiper switch, hi/lo switch, choke cable, heater controls.
I have some of this stuff - I must say though, after 18 yrs of fooling with 60-66's I have yet to ever find original glass with no scratches - you will be happier if you take your tracks and vent frames to the local glass shop and get them to cut new pieces and re-install them for you - this is pretty cheap most of the time. I just paid like 34.00 including a pattern fee at my glass shop and they did me two tinted wing vent glasses and installed them in my restored frames. Not too bad.....
As for the other parts, let me look around - I will post a pic of the deluxe heater controls you asked about - got that on hand and easy to grab. Will have to hunt the rest - its around here somewhere
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote