View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 01:52 PM   #123
PBFAB.COM

Re: Dropmember in a 69 C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXL View Post
I understand the expense, and that being the limiting factor in (anything) a production piece. And I appreciate the quality of your work, and you being in demand. What I'm not sure of is whether the market for dropmembers and related is actually "performance" oriented. Maybe it's just this board... but most seem to just want low... not better cornering, etc. If they can get that for free, they won't turn it down, BTW .

Having said all that, I may have to start saving my pennies for a dropmember of my own. Limiter on my hooptey right now is the trailing arm xmember, but once I resolve that, I'll be back to the same LCA problem as everyone else.
The nice thing about the Dropmember(s) is that it caters to both these markets. Those who want LOW can purchase either one and get it, while those who want PERFORMANCE can buy the Dropmember C4 and get theirs... slap some coil-overs on this thing and look out! And of course, those who want PERFORMANCE and LOW can buy the Dropmember C4, throw some shockwaves on it and have the best of both worlds.
PBFAB.COM is offline   Reply With Quote