View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 08:09 AM   #52
KyleSeal

Re: My 1967 Build (Finally)

Went home on lunch yesterday and seam sealed over the welds where they were varying heights, to fill the void and moisture seal after the primer. I didnt grind these welds down as I didnt want the metal to be too thin, as it already is, and this area isnt necessarily seen, it will be covered by a speaker plate and the underside will be coated in a texture finish Raptor Liner.

Next I positioned my rear passenger floor pan for the final time, and got it mostly burned in. Didnt want to warp the floor with too much heat so Im going to split this over two days (I work all day and have a few hours in the after-work-period to get these things done).

Also, did I mention I have a fear of metal shifting while welding? Well thats where my large collection of clamps comes in. This doesnt even scratch the surface as to how many I have, God may not even know how many I have collected over the years

Name:  IMG_9915.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  34.9 KB

Name:  IMG_9929.jpg
Views: 968
Size:  44.2 KB

Name:  IMG_9928.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  57.5 KB

Name:  IMG_9924.jpg
Views: 960
Size:  56.7 KB

Name:  IMG_9926.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  57.6 KB

My Build Thread (1967 C10, lowered, EFI, daily truck): http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=830809
KyleSeal is offline   Reply With Quote