View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 01:12 PM   #1
zschary

1967 C20 long bed update

I have been a member here for quite some time, have followed a bunch of you guys and your builds and have gotten a ton of good info.. A few years ago i did the suspension and some steering work on this old gal.. Drove her around with the 4 speed and 250 6 for a bunch of miles.. It was a missouri farm truck that had low miles on it working on a farm and ran really good.. SM420 trans and 6. On craigslist in Dallas now..

Now i am onto the engine which is a late model silverado engine (L83) LT style.. and 6 speed trans.. I want to post some stuff here and show you all what i am up to with it.. Getting to cab corners and found more then i thought, that is the latest now, may need some help on it, i am a machinist by trade here, but this kind of welding i am new to..

Running a tank in back (boyds welding) .. Dakota RTX gauges, air con, hidden stereo bluetooth setup etc..
here we go..

I found also what i believe is a close code for the med green poly interior, that was a bunch of work, but PPG has a code and its REALLY close..
Attached Images

zschary is offline   Reply With Quote