View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 05:11 PM   #130
severedchris

Re: 65 C10 SWFS BBW "Clyde" @Poypeyes Rod Shop

At the exhaust shop

And finally this was the first time the truck seen daylight all put together and moving under its own power

looked at it for about 5 minutes and then loaded it into the trailer for a 27 hour drive to vegas

I had my buddy Tyler Dale from Rick's Restorations make me this kick ass hood prop
the night before we rolled the truck in at SEMA

And there I sat for about 3 hrs in the registration line for SEMA....notice the kickass bel air style emblems that Tyler made for me as well as my buddy and fellow club members Right hand drive bodydropped Tacoma with a 500hp LS3 under the hood.

Here are a few more pics from SEMA and the SEMA Cruise

Finished off the SEMA trip with a photoshoot for StreetTrucks and Slam'd Magazine in the dry lake beds.

Heres a few pics of me and my girls in our local Christmas parade

still have to fix a few things we overlooked during the mad dash, line up some panels a little better not to mention I still have a ton of other ideas in store for the truck and so far I've racked up 500 miles since SEMA....I'll be sure and update you guys when I can stop driving it and take the time to do a few more upgrades