View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 06:35 PM   #15
yahoos

Re: 1977 Luv. Ls is the plan

The interior still needs some help but that will come in time.

And i did keep my hand painted and coated shift knob from when i sold my 69. My new $30 kenwood deck too. And the name of the luv since the numerous small issues I kept running into.

My kicker 3.5s behind my vents

The 6x9s i need to make and crapet panels for.

The kicker hide away unit that has a small sub and amp built in. No ridiculous bass and it gives the oldies a good tone that i Like to cruise to, and barely takes up room on the plus side.

The 2 important gauges lol

It had some 3/4 point whatever racing style harness on the bench seat when i got it, I threw these in there because i like lapbelts

They were shorter then i realized so I made some small L brackets to bolt them to that gave me atleast 4 inches.

So thats where im at today. Its been cold and raining all weekend. I went out early and threw on the choke cable and mounted it. So as of now it seems like a good little truck. It needs an alignment which im not going to do until I get the other wheels and tires on it for good. After exhaust and alignment I want to have the rearend regeared to something like a 3:55 maybe 3:42. Appearance wise, a bed with hooks on it. A flat baby blue with some black coming thru sort of like patina. Squatted down on the black steelies and black out the windows. I plan on eventually throwing on tbi and then A/C. Have a good day folks!