View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 08:06 AM   #33
special-K
Special Order

Re: I'm going to blow up my garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1971Blazer View Post
I've discovered a sure fire way to find anything.....go buy another one....as soon as you do, the old one will pop right up...
I guess that worked for my pill, too .

Last year I bought a watering can for the flowers. I hardly ever use it. Mostly got it for when I don't feel like dragging the hose to the far upper corner for a few plants. It sits by the cellar door where the hose comes out. Been there since Spring, only used it once. Well, Sunday I went to get it and it wasn't there. Where else could it be? I start my hunt. I look everywhere, every possible place, nowhere. I gave up the hunt.

Yesterday, I was gathering things for a job. I have a rack I keep all my scaffold and ladders on near the edge of the property. On the far side is my poor old 4x8 trailer overladen with rears that I built a cover for and I store my cap on top of that. There's enough room between to sneak back behind the trailer up under a blue spruce tree. The fence is on the other side. So there's this one little area back in there under the spruce. There is the bucket on the back of the trailer.

I forgot there was a fern coming up in the grass I pulled up with all the roots and I had decided to plant it back in there. Then, totally forgot. only watered it once but it seems to be taking!!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote