View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #9
budnikguy

Re: C/30 Pics: Frame-Mount RVs

That happens to be mine Special-K.....and is looking for a new owner Digging this thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I wanted that GMC Chinook bad! And,that was when I had the money to be buying trucks. My only problem was time back then because I would have driven it back here. Same old story...you have spare time when you're broke and when you have money you don't have time. If I can ever master that I'll have the secret to a happy life. I remember another member from Canada bought it. You sure have a nice one in that Weekender,for sure. I remember when you offered that up and that time for me it was having plenty of time and no money to play. I wanted Sharpie's blue GMC,too. Maybe one day I'll have one. The closest I've come is a slide-in on a Custom Camper and a '70 Custom Camper/30 that was a former Winnebago I bought as a cab & chassis...

I know this was yet another member's Chinook who showed it last year...Circus Wagon Jim? Or another feller hooked up with a truck rag (sorry for forgetting/thanks for the pic):
budnikguy is offline   Reply With Quote