View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 09:15 AM   #275
biketopia

Re: Doing LS Swap - I have no idea what I'm doing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleChief View Post
Well, haven't had much to post about lately - or, at all for that matter. I haven't had time to get to the truck with family time. I did spend about an hour in the garage the other night (Friday night) after everyone was asleep.

I put the exhaust manifolds on, the new dipstick tube (Super hard, I know), and started laying out the wire harness. I hooked up all the connections I could easily get to on top of the motor (injectors, alternator, coolant sensor).

I still need to verify some of the locations for the other stuff and try and get to the rear and under the motor to hook up the rest of the connections. Anybody know of a diagram that shows where all the connections are located?
Progress is progress!! I've been trying to get my Camaro fired up so I can get the truck moved in before my first kid is here in June, never enough time! As far as "where all the connections are located?" what all are you looking for, engine sensors, truck connections, others??

07 Silverado Classic 2wd

95 Camaro 427SBC/TH350
biketopia is offline   Reply With Quote