View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 08:50 AM   #2
special-K
Special Order

Re: cool look @ how they were done 20 years ago

That thread ran a long time, 85 pages. I wonder why it was closed. Probably drifted back since it was not made a sticky and someone started a new one. It was started the month before I joined up and ran to '14. I went to the middle and saw a pissing match that worked itself out, but the last page just dropped away. '14 was the year my '92 K3500 died, and I bought this '95 Suburban.

Lots of 15" wheels And early on lots of fiberglass rash. So many add-on goodies were made for these trucks while they were current. Open up a Truckin' magazine and it was almost all these trucks. "Hey look, A Ford!", and "What? A Dodge????"

I'd have to go through it to see if I posted anything. Probably used P-bucket. That sure ruined a lot of good content across the internet

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote