View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 11:57 AM   #48
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: It’s Just A Pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce88 View Post

I posted a how to “V Belt Pulley Alignment 101” http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=318240 a while ago and have received no feed back Pro or Con or that it was of any benefit to any one. Not wanting to waste forum space and post things that no ones interested in or might fall into the category that every one knows that. I will refrain from posting any more “how to’s” not wanting to waste forum space or other member’s time.
I for one use the FAQ section regularly and have just gotten into the build. I'm sure I'll be running to the laptop during work on the 70 to get answers to things I can't figure out by the manuals. I think many use the FAQ but never think to post comments. I for one just really started putting positive feedback on posts I found helpful. Plus, you can only add one to a member at a time so that limits how much people can post positive reps as well.

I for one am all for as many FAQ's and "How to" posts as you can come up with. If you feel it's too much time I COMPLETELY understand that, but if you're just worried you're wasting your time because no one is using it, I'd tell you you're mistaken there. We do use it, just don't always show the appreciation we should