View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 06:41 PM   #3
Mike_The_Grad

Re: Old school TRW L2256F +.060 piston

Hey Accelo, thanks for the link. I tried searching for a couple of hours the other day. Even on that same site. I think it might be the same piston even if it is the updated version. The only thing I'm unsure of is the part number. The WL-2256F Vs. L-2256F. I know that there are LW-2256F also, which I believe means they are lightweight versions of those same pistons. Either way I appreciate your post. And I knew it would be a shot in the dark posting this here, but I haven't had any luck anywhere else. And I have a feeling the over sized wrist pin is gonna be equally as difficult to find. I was directed to a business in south L.A. called Mr. Wristpin. But I think it's defunct as of Nov.2020. Just trying to get my truck back on the road. Miss the hell out of it. It's my DD. And this 2010 charger V6 is gutless compared to my truck and the cool factor is nonexistent. Matter of fact, most people think it's an undercover car. And I get a lot of weird looks and reactions driving down the road. Anyways, much appreciated. Keep on truckin.

Instagram: Mike_The_Grad
Mike_The_Grad is offline   Reply With Quote