View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 03:55 PM   #1
LT7A

What does your screen name mean?

So, what does your screen name mean, or whose screen name do you want to know the origin of? When it comes to a guy like 72c20customcamper, we pretty much know everything but the vin. But when it comes to Special-K, what do we really know? The guy could be just a clever cereal killer for all we know. And then there's Rickysnickers. Hmmm. Does Ricky tend to find the humor in things and chuckle a lot? Or is it a reference to Ricky's undergarments? In that case, I would find it a little more compelling if Ricky was spelled Rikki. As for me, my name came about from owning a daily driver and multiple projects. People like to ask me how many cars do you have now? And I don't like to answer, haha. The accumulation includes my grandparents' 1967 Chrysler Newport convertible that my grandmother willed to my brother and I. So that only counts as half. LT7A means less than seven autos. I had more than six, so I'm telling the truth. Or was at the time... Okay, so whose name do you want to know about? Or what does your name mean? So how about it, Ricky. Are you heir to a candy bar fortune, or what's going on over there?

Last edited by LT7A; 07-24-2021 at 03:02 PM.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote