View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 12:31 PM   #49
Steven R

Re: GMC Pauls vs Brother's

I have to say that with everything that I have gotten from GMC puals has been better then the other stuff that I have been able to find local. When I go to the local place and put hands on the stuff he sells and compare it to what I have in the past received from Paul the quality is noticeable. I just dont like being told to my face its the best they make, knowing what I have at home is mush better and really is like OEM. Things like the sheet metal and weather striping. Also the cab rubber mounts for my 3/4 ton. I lost one part of the bushing set, possible got tossed with the old set. and need to order a replacement but cant cause they know I am Canadian. That brings me to my only complaint is the fact he refuses to deal with a Canadian customer, I have tried a few times to purchases more good from him. I dont ask him to ship over the boarder as I have access to a US post office drop centre, I have offered to Pay with what ever method would be acceptable for them, paypal, money order, Mastercard, short of sending cash. as soon as he finds out you are a Canadian he stops all transactions. I even got a US credit card last time but my email was the same so they cancelled that as well.

I get it he has been burned in the past but others committing fraud, but I was willing to send a money order or a certified check, let him receive the payment and wait until it had cleared, and only after the payment had cleared send the goods, again even to a US address but NO GO. I wish there was a way to get more stuff like it was a while back.

I guess I will have to find a new friend in the USA willing to order on my behalf but thats alot to ask a person. I know there are other places in Canada to get goods from but when you need to replace missing or lost parts to match up with others that does not work well. But with that being said I really love the fact of how the web page makes it simple to know that what you are looking at is what he feels is the best parts available and take the time to makes notes about what is not correct or that the part will need some modding to make fit. That is something you dont see at other places.
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote