View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 04:33 PM   #120
Kronald_70GMC

Re: My 1970 GMC Project

OK so as you may have guessed by now, I did not get the pan in before Christmas as planned. I ended up coming down with a wicked flu the day after my last post. Then with the holidays being busy as per usual, it was suddenly next year and I hadn't got back on it. So I jumped back into the shop early this month but unfortunately it was to build a couple of shelves we have been needing for quite some time, but at least that's one item off the honey do list. So early this week I had those shelves all polished up and done so I grabbed the old air chuck to give the work bench a well needed dusting. Then as I was attempting to coil up my air hose to hang it back on the wall (what a major Pita), just gets hooked up and caught on any little corner and edge it can find) I had a sudden realization. It was time to fork out the cash for a hose reel, and wouldn't you know it, Princess Auto had a sale starting the following day and Hey! that hose reel I had my eye on finally went on sale! So when I got it home I had another realization. That aux air tank of mine hanging up on the wall sure does lack the "wow factor" I would like it to have. So one thing led to another and next thing I know I had it all cut smooth and painted up real pretty like. So now today after almost a month I'm back welding in my floor pan! Anywho enough talk right? Here come the pictures.
Attached Images

1970 GMC "Project Splice"

2017 Silverado LTZ (Daily Driver)

IG: kyle_ronald
Kronald_70GMC is offline   Reply With Quote