Thread: Project Texa Go
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #74
Billett

Re: Project Texa Go

Here's the bracket I fabbed up for the cable throttle. Real simple following instructions from the board here. Doesn't look pretty but it works. I may paint it later, but I just need it to run now!

Here is one part of my fuel system. I had a regulator on the rail, but bought a corvette filter anyway. What I did to bypass the on-the-rail regulator was take a bolt and cut it to length and then grind it down to the right size to fit where the return line would come out. Then I put the gasket on the bolt and slid it in with the retainer holding it down

Finally in the engine bay

For my fan setup I used a set of electric fans from a 99 silverado I got for free from a friend. They didn't exactly fit, but I cut them down to size.

Here's what she looks like right now.

I've got a lot more info to post up and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I love taking pics and helping out. I have my fuel system run with the stock in cab tank, I just haven't gotten the pics up yet. I also have a whole excel sheet to post up with every purchase I've made including costs, where I bought it from, and part number.
2002 Ford Excursion 7.3L
2024 Toyota Sienna
Billett is offline   Reply With Quote