View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 01:15 PM   #354
omodified

Re: "Midnight Rider" 1970 C10 SWB Fleetside

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.mud1 View Post
Very nice work. The little things make a big difference.
Thank you Mr.Mud. I couldn't agree more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudchevy View Post
I had to go through and read this whole build and it is sick! The amount of parts coming out of Genuine GM boxes is insane. The attention to details and your organization is equally insane. All the hardware being plated tops it all off.

Well done, I can't wait to see this finished. Nice work, Sir.
Hey Scott. Thank you for taking the time to read through my build. I am certainly proud of all the GM boxes I have been able to find for it. I can't wait to see it finished too. Hoping 2024 is our year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip View Post
I’m assuming you are stuck in body shop prison? Great attention to detail!
Hi Eric. Great assumption about prison. Although, it's more like a low security jail, since I'm allowed to visit anytime. On my last visit, the body lines had all been sharpened to match and put in primer again. After this shrinks, the radius of all the lines will get softened to be more like factory. Also, the driver's side upper right corner door gap has been clearanced to better match the passenger side. It was pretty tight there. Looks great now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicklajoie View Post
I spent tonight reading your old thread and this one. Unreal work and attention to detail.
How many miles have you driven the truck since you got it in 2011?
Wow Sicklajoie, that is a commitment right there. Thanks for joining my journey! As for the miles, I had to dig out the original bill of sale. To my surprise, I have driven this rig 2400 miles since I bought it in 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevys4life View Post
Man your truck is going to be a work of art. You have all the details covered in your build.
Thanks Chevys4life. The details make for good reading and reference. I'm also hoping they add value to my truck when it's finished!
Board Member #87725
My build thread... http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=813848

Last edited by omodified; 05-04-2024 at 03:57 PM.
omodified is offline   Reply With Quote