View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 10:51 PM   #2
theBOY

Re: Evolution of my 87

After a few months the jeep wheels had finally got on my last nerve. I picked up a set of rallies from a friend (for cheaper than I could've put tires on the ones that came with the truck) and threw those on. I didn't do much else to the truck for awhile until very recently. I, along with my dad, threw a bunch of parts at this thing in a crunch in the days leading up to this past weekend and SETN 2021. The truck was lowered with a set of 2.5" spindles, 2" springs up front and a flip kit in the rear. The mix match patina finally got to me and I decided to respray the grey on the cab and bed. The plan is to eventually buff through a little and match it up to the fenders. I swapped out the 275/somethings for a set of 235/75 white walls. We swapped the factory, insanely busted dash pad for an uncracked oem one. I replaced the original ripped seat with an oem seat in much better shape. Then the night before we left for Lebanon we replaced the bent bumper with one that my dad found locally. I'm planning on doing some interior work soon. I want to have the original seat recovered with a plaid insert and maybe do an accent in the door panels to match but before that, fixing the A/C is next on my list of priorities. These TN summers are brutal.
Attached Images

theBOY is offline   Reply With Quote