View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 07:32 PM   #20
robs71

Re: AM I wrong in being disappointed?

I really feel for you in this situation and have been following your posts.Agree a lot of members feel you should ask more and like you stated no one has stepped up even for the 20k...As far as your honesty about condition you are doing the right thing.Personally I hope someone who does there own fab work will see the good in your truck and purchase it...We all have taken a hit but you dropped a lot of money and have every right to feel the way you do...yes buyer beware,yes a 3rd party...but buying from a member who will not work with you is a punch in the gut period..Yes it is one of the nicer tubs out there but it is not as descibed.I would take a step back in the next few days and work on a plan.You have it for sale for a price you feel comfortable with.....The following is my 2 cents)If it does not sell quickly I would have the truck tuned up,pick up some used belts so you can have it inspected...this wont kill the budget and since you own it at least you can take it out for a drive while you contemplate your next step and maybe by then someone will take it off your hands or you might start to like it...........I wish you were closer to Pa I would buy the rims that came on it..anyway I hope this has a positive ending for you...I am pulling for you!!! .Rob