View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 05:48 PM   #108
sfont66

Exclamation Re: 72 C10 for my 25th wedding anniversary

Progress has been a bit slow, but over the past few weeks, I managed to drill out a broken exhaust manifold bolt, and use a Heli coil kit to repair the threads.
I tried to weld a nut to the bolt several times, and back the bolt out, but the bolt was too seized up. I forgot to take final pics, but it looks just like newly tapped threads.
Until I can upgrade the injectors, cam, and throttle body, I decided to clean up the old ls6 injectors. A cheap kit found on Amazon seems to work very well, new o rings replaced the old cracked & brittle ones. The ls6 injectors are now back in the intake along with new fuel rails, lines, and fuel pressure regulator.
Recently I was able to purchase the Holley Terminator X engine management system, I like the reviews on this system, hopefully the install will go well.
I have a lot to learn about electrical, and wiring , but I’m learning, and it has been a fun process, for the most part.
Attached Images