View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 07:43 AM   #24
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: State Farm road assistance sucks and broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPAPA View Post

I think I heard that if you have AAA and are in another vehicle owned not by you ,,they still will take care of you by way of a pull to a garage that can fix the problems you are having (road side service )
True. We were out to dinner with my grown kids. After we finished eating my daughter could not find her keys. After searching all over it was found she left them in the ignition and locked the doors. I have AAA in case the wife breaks down when I am out of town so got her to call them. They were there 30 minutes later and popped the door open. Only time I have ever used it but it paid for itself 1st call
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote