View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #69
Puropedo
Account Suspended

Re: Project 67 DRGNWGN - 67 Burban!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastrendz View Post
sorry man, but mine hits the pavement before the balljoint binds, stock upper arm. it does ride a lot better with the a arms cupped. more air in the bag.
Maybe you should be sorry but for your balljoints, Im confident your balljoints are binding, all the weight from youre engine,body or them being so loose makes for the extra travel binding them, you may not feel it feel it, but trust me, they are binding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev2809 View Post
$499 for a set...ouch. i think i could run a link setup for that price. is there any advantage for those trailing arms compared to a link setup other than these bolt in? they look like a nice product..
If you decide to go with Porterbuilts "arms" you will also need to buy/fab the step notch. It seems Nate from porterbuilt is still working in this set up, Im pretty sure you wont be able to use the "stock spring location for mounting your bags, also you will need to relocate youre shocks and miselaneus items. Those arms are a beuty thought and if you have some cash to spend this would be a good option as LFD suggested.

Last edited by Puropedo; 11-30-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Puropedo is offline   Reply With Quote