View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 03:17 PM   #1384
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
It's funny that George the cat has semi-adopted you. Don't know how long he's been your neighbor, but he obviously likes hanging out with his new friend Grizz. Do you guys not have brake cleaner in a can over there, haha? Leetle beet more safer than petrol and the labor is included in the can, more or less. As far as cleaning parts that you're going to replace, I'm a fan. Cleaning, cleaning, and then a little more cleaning is one of the most satisfying roads to enjoyment of the hobby as far as I'm concerned. The cost to make everything perfect is astronomical. The cost to make everything clean is not bad at all.
Evening mate.

George has possibly lived two houses down for as much as 6 months, we thought he was a feral ct.

But little by little he has become family, albeit adopted.

Yes we have brake cleaner, but I prefer high risk cleaning.

Cleanliness is right up there with godliness I hear.

So what does £60.00 buy you? Or $83.00 plus shipping.

One of these, without hardware or pads, or paint.

Paint?

Oh, and masking up and heating.

Heating helps the paint dry faster and more succesfully.

Result.

And then ready for assembly and fitting.

Hopefully I will figure it out when it comes to the assembly and fitting.

Any advice and warnings on the reassembly appreciated as always.

I do not have @nickwheeler or @kevins and @pauly on site to guide and bollock me when working.

Happy with how they came out though, at £180.00 or $250.00 they best be good once fitted.

Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote