Thread: 74' by Jabes...
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 02:08 AM   #63
Jabes1

Re: 74' by Jabes...

Out to the garage I go... working on the power mirrors I acquired from Campbell Sport Trucks. The passenger side mirror was damaged, but I have a few ideas on how to go about fixing it. I'm not sure if they will bolt up to the power doors I came across as previously mentioned. I'm hoping I luck out and they will bolt in place of the SS elephant ear mirrors. I'm also planning on starting to sand and get the doors in primer, mounted gapped and wired in the near future. My truck is not period correct by any means. I'm loading it with the options that I want from the all the years of production of this body style from 73' to 91'. So far it will have, PW, PDL, Power mirrors. Its fuel injected as you can see, not exactly factory, but close lol. I plan on putting in cruise control, AC, heated seats and home link self dimming rear view mirror which isn't exactly factory as well, but its what I want for creature comforts. The idea behind my truck is to build a functional driver. I want to be able to go anywhere at anytime. I want to cruise vintage tin with as much modern day creature comforts as possible.