View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 03:04 PM   #46
ChevyRacefan

Re: Thoughts on keeping truck original or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidf View Post
Make it yours. Originality is less important than muscle cars due to documentation 9or lack thereof). I like original with improvements...a sleeper if you will. I plan on dropping in an LS in tHe near future for rock solid reliability and drivability. Safety upgrades just make plan sense...brakes, seat belts are top of the list.
THIS. make it yours.
Are you in the hobby to enjoy driving ,using the truck or an investment banker more worried about it's value that will depend on who happens to be in the room when it is forsale and what they happen to like and many seem to like the updated older vehicles.
I like to drive mine. and I like my music. The mono 1 dash speaker is not going to cut it. Nor are the dim tail lights.
I own my truck for me, so what others think don't matter to me. They are not driving it. If they want a bone stock truck ,they can have that. I choose to make mine more fun to drive, As I am more likely to drive it if I enjoy it, over it being a chore to drive. but This is what I like. what you like is all that matters build it for you, not someone else. If they don't like it that is their problem.
ChevyRacefan is offline   Reply With Quote