Thread: 52 inch springs
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 01:12 PM   #19
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: 52 inch springs

This always happens ... After a very long time of trying to figure out the best way to do this I settled for my recently purchased B52 set up. I happen to have several C trucks I can convert now going with leafs or trailing arm. Either way works, just needed to decide. Sure I could have purchased a K chassis, but Ive dealt with the cab and frame non matching numbers before and I don't want to do it again.

Earlier this week one of my local car/truck buddy calls (he's a Ford guy). He has a friend with a 71 LWB K truck he wants to get rid of. Its down to the frame and running gear (auto) less the engine, and its beyond cheap. Comes with ALL of the pertinent paper work and "assets" Ill need to put together a matching numbers and "asset" K of my own. So I snapped it up. I wont be using the B52 set up on this. Eventually Ill post it and a bunch of my other K bits and pieces up for sale on the parts board. Ill bring this thread BTT when I'm ready to list so you K guys get a heads up.

I really appreciate everyone's help with all my silly questions, and helping me wrap my pea brain around this stuff ... Thanks again!

Monroe Swap meet May 18-19.
Mike has the same spots for the NW guys he's had forever.
Lunch time BBQ at the spaces.
If you have stuff to sell bring it along.

If you have a question PM stllookn (Mike) here via the board.

https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=851291
CG is offline   Reply With Quote