Thread: Truck update
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 11:38 PM   #1
Stephen717

Truck update

Ok so I know it's been a while since I've done one of these. Since my last update I have found a bed for my truck which I am currently saving to buy. Thank you Jeff's bowties for hanging onto it for me. I have gotten a wiring harness from American auto wire. I've gotten a new fuel tank and sending unit. And I have rebuilt the single barrel Rochester. I have to hunt down a throttle linkage rod but I'm pretty sure I know where one is. And I have to hook up the wiring, which is getting done with the help of my boss, who graciously offered to pay for the tow bill to get it to our shop. Progress is slow but she's coming along nicely. I am still trying to sell my 1967 surface rust only fenders or trade for a set of 1969 fenders in the same condition. I have gotten doors when I picked up the fenders along with new patch panels for the bottom of the inner doors. I got a good hood from a salvage yard. Along with can lights. And I am just looking for a good grill now. But until I buy the bed I will work on her and eventually run her with a dented grille. I have also procured a set of 69 Camaro bucket seats to replace the bench. It will become a piece of furniture for the man cave. And I have everything priced out to build the 250 in the truck along with the shop cost. That's all I have for now. I'll try to be better about taking pics
Attached Images

Stephen717 is offline   Reply With Quote