Thread: Truck update
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 01:12 AM   #16
Stephen717

Re: Truck update

So update time, I finished almost all my wiring I have the rear body harness that I'll install after I get the bed on, still trying to figure out my radio. I think I have to send it off and get it looked at. And I found out my $700 wiring harness didn't come with the heater wiring so I'm buying that next time I get paid. All of the parts I recently ordered from lmc and summit came in and I have installed the led side markers and the new door handle. I've fixed my driver side door so it closes easier and I fixed the connection and replaced the fuses and turn signal flasher so all my lights work. I installed the dome light and got it wired. And I fogged a few things with flat black paint under the hood so it looks better. I am taking a wire wheel to the frame tomorrow to figure out where the frame needs fixed and priming the spots that are still good. Then next weekend I want to get the shocks changed over and I want to go through the brakes. Also my boss has taken to calling the truck tetanus due to all the rust falling off of it. That's all for now. I'll keep the updates coming
Stephen717 is offline   Reply With Quote